We are pleased to communicate our great satisfaction at being deserving of The Most Innovative Startup award to Plantae.
What Startup Europe Smart Agrifood Summit 2020 recognizes us as the most innovative company, fills us with pride.
It is a new incentive to continue working for the agri-food sector.
The Most Innovative Startup Plantae
Despite the circumstances due to covid-19, the fair has been a success with the public and participating companies.
A hybrid format of the Startup Europe Smart Agrifood Summit made it possible for companies from all over the world to connect and follow the interviews and conferences carried out live.
Plantae presents its products and the novelties it intends to develop in 2021. It connects directly with the agri-food sector and its work is recognized by the organization, being, in its opinion, deserving of the The Most Innovative Startup award, competing with 130 other companies.
Important media echo the fair and recognize its international projection. Among them we highlight:
Startup Europe Smart Agrifood Summit organizers
Startup Europe Smart Agrifood Summit has been organized by:
- FYCMA (Palace of Fairs and Congresses of Malaga).
- The European Foundation for Innovation and Technological Development (Intec)
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Sustainable Development of the Junta de Andalucía.
They participate as Golden Partners Extenda:
- Andalusian Agency for Foreign Promotion, dependent on the Ministry of the Presidency.
- Public Administration and Interior and Galpagro.
They have been Silver Partners:
- ASAJA Málaga.
- The Provincial Council of Jaén.
- The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- Única Group.
They have also been Bronze Partners:
- The Provincial Council of Granada.
- La Universidad de Málaga (UMA).
They have also participated in the event:
- The Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Sustainable Development of the Junta de Andalucía, Ana María Corredera.
- The director of the Caja Rural del Sur Business Unit, Teresa Álvarez.
- The director of Fairs at FYCMA, Paula Morales.
- The vice president of the INTEC Foundation, Juan Francisco Delgado.
- Third Smart Agrifood Summit Technological Innovation award to Connecting Food Blockchain, for talent and innovation in the agri-food field, the rural environment and all its related and auxiliary industries.
- Second prize for Arana Water Management with the initiative ‘Evapocontrol.
- First prize to the University of Córdoba with the project ‘Dosaolivar‘.
The Call for Startup with 30 participants from various countries such as the United States, Spain, Uganda, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Brazil or France.
- Sustainability Award for Beeing.
- Most significant in gender inclusion, Solar-Cool Technologies.
- Best practical solution for the agri-food industry, Pixofarm GmbH.
- More innovative, Plantae.
- Best European startup in this area has beenAgrosingularity.