Moisture, conductivity and temperature sensor
- Power source: 3 AA batteries
- Reading frequency adjustable to irrigation cycle and/or crop type (from 2 minutes to 1 hour)
- Battery life: 2 years with readings every hour
- Data transmission: via LoRa radio frequency with a range of up to 700 m from the Hub/Receptor
- Case with IP65 certification that includes protection against humidity and high temperatures
- Anticorrosive stainless steel rods adjustable to measure at different depths
- Conductive tendency reading (+/- 0,5 dS)
- Superficial temperature and subsoil temperature reading precision +/- 1ºC
The Plantae®Station measures automatically soil moisture at different depths, conductive tendency and superficial temperature, without cables or complicated installations aimed at optimising irrigation and saving water.
Irrigation cycles, quantity, frequency and duration can be adjusted according to soil moisture to give the crop the water it needs within the Available Water Capacity (AWC).
The conductivity reading allows salinity levels to be kept below thresholds that are harmful to plants.
The surface temperature helps to take action against frost and other applications.
The subsoil temperature (up to 60cm deep) reflects the state of the root activity of the crop and improves the application of fertilizers and treatments.
Plantae's probes are customizable in depth (up to 1 m) and reading frequency (from 2 minutes up to 1 hour per reading. The probes can be installed on the soil surface or be buried, according to the client's preferences and irrigation characteristics.
In addition, the probes are configured with agronomic algorithms depending on the type of soil in which they are installed and its conductivity level.
The probe´s case has an IP65 certification, water and chemical resistant, which allow the stations to be perfectly compatible with irrigation cycles and plant protection products.
Plantae Probe of Soil Moisture + Superficial/Subsoil Temperature + Conductivity
95 € / u
Latest blog entries
- Types of agrarian soils-Agriculture and the environment- (I)
- Fruit Attraction 2021-Logistics, Congresses and Seminars at Ifema
- Ecosystems of Agrifood Innovation-Smart Agrifood 2021 in Malaga
- EXPOLIVA 2021 in Jaén-Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Related Industries
- Regenerative, sustainable and healthy agriculture-EIT Food South in Bilbao
- We exceed 10,000 agricultural sensors / probe
- Irrigation with probes in herbaceous-Get the best quality
- The invisible hunger-Deficiencies in the quality of food- (II)