The Global South Summit Platform is focused on creating business opportunities and disruptive trends, bringing together the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- First, a reflection on the future of Open Innovation combining two complementary perspectives: emerging thinking and business.
- The value that open innovation and its ecosystems offer to companies.
- Key challenges for the success of open innovation and startups.
- To finish the conclusions of Henry Chesbrough (professor at the University of Berkeley, California) from his perspective of the sessions.
Objectives of the Innovation South Summit Global Platform
- First, to offer a broad perspective on the present and future of Open Innovation when applied to the emergence and consolidation of corporate and startup ecosystems.
- We also propose profound changes in the way we face markets, develop new products and services, and manage talent.
- If you doubt showcase the best talent.
- Promote the creativity of startups.
- Connect innovators with investors.
- Exchange opinions with other startups. More than 600 investors met last year.
- Also maximize business relationships for those new companies that want to take a step forward and put themselves in critical situations to learn and apply the knowledge of our advisors in their daily lives and in their businesses.
In addition, the South Summit offers a space for the investment community to meet, learn and share ideas in order to better support and support their portfolio of companies and to carry out better investments. Local and international VCs, Business Angels, Venture Capitals, Government Funds, and Limited Partnerships will share their best practices, lessons and learnings and discuss the biggest threats and opportunities in today's industry.
PLANTAE with presence at the event
On this occasion, Plantae will be one of the companies present at the event within the space organized by the UC3M Science Park , where other companies from this Nursery with a technological background and global recognition will coexist.
The Plantae team has more than 7 years of experience in creating projects and companies , which will be an excellent opportunity to meet up with former colleagues from the startup sector, entrepreneurs and investors.
See you at the South Summit!