The PLANTAE APP Manager is the support mobile application for your Android or iOS phone. Remember that we always recommend using the Panel Manager Web, but this new version of the app provides you with a simple and fast visualization.
Through the APP the user will have access to:
- Analytics and graphics with real time measurements of all sensors (humidity, temperature, flow meter ...).
- One-click remote access from your phone.
- Visualization of each zone and graphics.
DON'T HAVE THE PLANTAE MANAGER APP YET?
To download or update the PLANTAE MANAGER APP on your phone or Tablet, you just have to enter:
- The Apple Store if you are an iOS user through this link
- In Google Play if you are an Android user through this link .
Once you have entered the store, you must enter "PLANTAE MANAGER" in the search engine, and click on download (Install ).
THE APP / ACCESS AND LOGIN
Once we have installed the APP on our device, remember to log in with the username and password provided by the PLANTAE team.
THE APP / SCREEN SUMMARY
Upon entering, we will access the main screen of the APP, in which we will directly see the evolution of the parameters in each zone and the data of each probe
You can select the parameter from which we preview the evolution and the summary of the probe that is measuring it.
If we click on one of the graphs of the zones, the detail of the evolution of that parameter in that zone will open. Let's see in the image the different functions.
- Name of the selected area and crop parameters.
- By clicking on the name, we can change the selected parameter to another in the same area (humidity, conductivity, surface temperature, etc.).
- Select the interval in which you want to see the evolution or customize it.
- Graph of the evolution of the parameter with details of each measurement .
- Graph of evolution .
- Legend of the graph.
- Hide the limits to have another perspective of the graphs.
THE APP / SCREEN ZONES
Back on the home screen, if we click on the "Zones" icon, this tab opens with the details of each zone:
- Agronomic characteristics.
- Measured parameters.
Remember to consult our technical team or network of advisers with any questions about the tool!
Source: Plant ae