Spanish Olive Oil Professional Conference organized by Gastroleum , an unprecedented event designed by and to disseminate the reality of an oleic sector. It will take place in Madrid on November 26 , World Olive Day, in an emblematic place in the capital: Larumbe Restaurant, Centro ABC (C / Serrano, 61).
They are first class conferences, one of the most important to be held in the sector between now and the end of the year, according to the organization.
Characteristics of Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The olive oil extra virgin (EVOO) is a product that comes from the olive of the olive tree. Contains as regulated by International Olive Council: Oleic acid: 55-83%, Linoleic acid: 3.5-21%, Palmitic acid: 7.20%, Stearic acid: 0.5 -5.0%, Palmitoleic acid: 0.3-3.5% and Linolenic acid: 0.0 - 1.5%.
Benefits of extra virgin olive oil.
Extra virgin Spanish olive oil is the best of the oils and its characteristics depend on several factors:
- The most important is the variety of the olive that gives a certain sensory aspect to the oil. Highlighting the Picual, Cornicabra, Hojiblanca, Arbequina, Picuada, Lechín de Sevilla and Empeltre varieties.
- It is followed by the maturity of the fruit.
- The correct processing.
- Finally, the cultivation conditions: the different climates, essential a healthy olive tree and without water stress.
The maximum importance is in its unique properties at the nutritional level due to its composition of acids and its health benefits and its gastronomic qualities.
It stands out for its flavor, texture, smell and color, favoring the preparation and flavor of cooked or seasoned foods.
The diet made with extra virgin spanish olive oil mainly influences:
- The prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Also avoid arteriosclerosis.
- With continued consumption we promote the development of the bone and nervous system.
- It favors the digestive function because it is much lighter than animal fats.
- Avoid diabetes and obesity.
- It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for the immune system and skin.
The different organizations, institutions, businessmen, professionals, oil mills and cooperatives will address current issues with different presentations.
GastrOleum is an App that offers different services to promote the oil sector nationally and internationally.
GastrOleum classifies oils according to their culinary application, also recipes and tips.
Plantae at GastrOleum
We will be present at these conferences to introduce olive growing professionals to our humidity and conductivity sensors.
The control of the olive tree and its optimal state is essential for the quantity of production and quality. Nobody doubts that avoiding the hydric stress of the olive grove is essential to obtain a first-class olive. The goal is the best Spanish extra virgin olive oil.
Wireless sensors / probes in the olive tree to control the level of humidity, temperature and conductivity. They offer the farmer the possibility of having a real-time knowledge of the health of his olive trees.