After our meeting with the agronomists of the research center El Chaparrillo in Ciudad Real, we We move to the La Entresierra Experimental Farm.
Objectives of the trip to the Experimental Farm La Entresierra
- First do an installation of sensors moisture in several olive trees with drip irrigation.
- Start irrigation control trials.
- Compare our measurements with other professional sensors and humidity probes that were installed long ago on this experimental farm.
- Assess the quality and quantity of production with the adjustments of irrigation controlled by humidity sensors.
The objective of this practice has been to seek evidence and conclusions on the first models of Plantae sensors.
Update January 2019
It will be two years since the tests carried out at Finca La Entresierra in El Chaparrillo and at Plantae we have evolved a lot, both in agronomic knowledge and in sensor technology. Some of these advances have been:
- Sensors with communication range of 700 meters between sensor and receiver [ + info ]
- Installation in multiple crops and farms, currently having more than 70 clients throughout Spain and Portugal [ + info ]
- Acknowledgments in the press [ + info ] and television [ + info ]
- More knowledge about pistachio , both in clients and our agronomist, with more than 16 years of experience in its cultivation, processing and sale [ + info ].