On the occasion of our participation in the AgroExpo 2019 fair, Plantae has the opportunity to do an interview at Canal Extremadura.
Our product is very attractive because on the one hand they are concerned with saving water and on the other in Extremadura there is a need to expand the irrigated areas.
The fair has been inaugurated by the Minister of Agriculture, the President of the Junta de Extremadura and the Minister of Agriculture.
Points that stand out in his speech
From today the 23rd to Saturday the 26th, about 75,000 people, professionals from the field and everything related to it, are expected to pass through these facilities of the Don Benito campus.
A wide exhibition in 32,000 square meters to offer innovation and expand relations with the rest of Spain and Portugal.
They also highlight:
- First of all, highlight the 250 companies represented at AgroExpo.
- Emphasis is placed on promoting irrigation in Tierra de Barros and other regions in the area. Manage in a sustainable way the use of water.
- Controlled irrigation and presenting the latest developments in the sector is essential.
- Promote the modernization of the agricultural sector, its logistics and its technology with aid from public bodies.
- It is a priority objective to promote agriculture as an engine of growth in the Community. Improve its infrastructures and expand the sector nationally and internationally.
News from Canal Extremadura about Agroexpo
- First of all, to present the latest developments in agricultural technology, tractors, harvesters ...
- New fertilizers and new pesticides are very important.
- Present new cultivars, such as artichokes, intensive olive trees with cornicabra and arbosana varieties.
- Drone technology.
- Our Moisture Meter Sensors attract a lot of interest from all media, both print, radio and television.
Canal Extremadura highlights the importance of the AgroExpo 2019 fair and the companies that stand out for their innovative products, such as Plantae, which is news in the news.