The plantae application is simple and easy to use.
A application simple and easy to use in which you can find all the information about:
- Your crops.
- The areas where each sensor is located.
- The humidity they mark.
- The evolution of humidity in each area.
With this application, customers will no longer have any problem when it comes to checking the status of their crops at any time and anywhere with just one click . Some of them have already tried it and are enthusiastic about this new tool, making their day to day easier and monitoring the condition of the soil 24 hours a day.
The application consists of three sections .
- The first one that we find is the Summary, where a summary of all the sensors is shown and tells you if they are in Field Capacity (CC), Wilt Point (PM) and OK. If you click on each color of the circular graph, the area where the sensors with those characteristics are located (CC, PM and OK) are reported.
- The second section that we find is that of Evolution. In this section you can see, separated by zones, the graphs of the humidity evolution of each one of them and of the depths at which the sensors are placed. Clicking on the graph will inform you of the humidity status and at what depth that sensor is located from the exact point where it was pressed.
- And last but not least, there is a section on Zones. This section provides you with information about each zone, such as what zone it is, how many sensors are in each zone, what sensors they are, where they have been placed and much more information.